• It is the reflection of our true self.
• It is the speaker of our present.
• It is the Librarian of our past.
• It is the prophet of our future.
• It is the future outlook based on our past experiences.
• It draws people to us or repels them.
• It is never content until it is expressed.
• It is more honest and consistent than our words.
By Oluwaseun Oderinde,
Health prefect of Sharon Rose College, Saki, Oyo State.
You may be interested
Herder-farmer clashes over land: Matters arisingadmin - January 28, 2021
Since the return to democracy in 1999, Nigeria has been grappling with diverse security challenges, chief among them are insurgency,…
Why piracy thrives in gulf of Guinea — Reportadmin - January 28, 2021
YOU don’t need a peg leg, eye patch, or parrot on your shoulder to be a modern-day pirate, but guns…
Danger looms on Lagos waterways as night boat trips persistadmin - January 28, 2021
ANOTHER boat mishap currently looms on Lagos waterways as findings have revealed that evening and night boat trips from the…