• It is the reflection of our true self.
• It is the speaker of our present.
• It is the Librarian of our past.
• It is the prophet of our future.
• It is the future outlook based on our past experiences.
• It draws people to us or repels them.
• It is never content until it is expressed.
• It is more honest and consistent than our words.
By Oluwaseun Oderinde,
Health prefect of Sharon Rose College, Saki, Oyo State.
You may be interested
Saudi Arabia set to buy Newcastle Unitedadmin - January 26, 2020
<!-- Newcastle United players -->Newcastle United players Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund is in talks to buy English football club…
7 Nigerians who have won the Grammy Awardsadmin - January 26, 2020
<!-- Top, (R-L) Sade Adu, Sikiru Adepoju, Cynthia Erivo; Middle, Hakeem Seriki; Bottom(r-l) Kevin Olusola, Olalekan Babalola and Seal, Henry…
Makinde to lay foundation for Ibadan South West traditional council’s ‘mini Mapo hall’admin - January 26, 2020
<!--Makinde to lay foundation for Ibadan South West traditional council’s ‘mini Mapo hall’ » Latest News » Tribune Online HomeLatest…