A lady has lost her life after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call while she was very close to her cooking gas.
Her friends took to Facebook to share photos of the burns she suffered after the incident as they prayed for her survival.
Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she lost her life.
The sad news of her death was shared today, 4th July on Facebook by Okechukwu Christabel Chetanwa.
Her friends are mourning her on Facebook with a lot of people warning others to desist from answering phone calls while close to a cooking gas.
You may be interested
BREAKING: ECOWAS Secretariat in Abuja gutted by fireadmin - August 5, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: ECOWAS Secretariat in Abuja gutted by fire - ElombahNews HomeNewsBREAKING: ECOWAS Secretariat in Abuja gutted by fire
Ongoing unprovoked genocide in Southern Kaduna – a call for help!admin - August 5, 2020
Arising from an emergency Zoom Conference that lasted for about two hours on Sunday, the 2nd of August 2020, convened…
Chukwueze, Super Eagles star, visits Uzor Kalu [photos]admin - August 5, 2020
<!-- Chukwueze, Super Eagles star, visits Uzor Kalu [photos] - ElombahNews HomeSportsChukwueze, Super Eagles star, visits Uzor Kalu [photos]