Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

July 12, 2020
19 Views

The scene of the incident

It was pure tension that took over the Ilasamaja area of Lagos state this morning after an electrician got electrocuted.

Local reports show that the yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.”

Watch the video below:

You may be interested

Seven dead, eleven injured in Jigawa motor accident
News
News

Seven dead, eleven injured in Jigawa motor accident

admin - October 29, 2020

Seven persons have died while eleven others sustained injuries in a motor accident at Diggare Village in Kaugama local Government…

Scores including children feared dead in auto crash along Enugu, Okigwe road
News
News

Scores including children feared dead in auto crash along Enugu, Okigwe road

admin - October 29, 2020

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Thursday said no fewer than 21 persons lost their lives in an auto…

News

Ondo Election: Police officers raise alarm over non-payment of allowances

admin - October 29, 2020

Some police officers who participated in the last gubernatorial election in Ondo State have raised alarm over non-payment of their…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.