VACANCY: Administrative / Content Developer Assistant. (Female).
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Job Type: Full-time, Office Job.
mq MEDIA, publishers of the “yabaleftonline” brand is looking to fill the vacant position of an “Administrative/Content Developer Assistant” (Female) at its Abeokuta Branch.
This position is strictly available to residents in Abeokuta city, Ogun state. Please do not attempt to apply if you won’t be available to honour an interview invitation at any stipulated time due to location barriers or distance constraints.
Applications will be tendered with urgency and credence will be given to applicants who ooze an unusual sense of genius, vivid imagination and brilliancy.
The Administrative Assistant will be a suave individual who’ll provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related duties.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships.
- Answering incoming calls, receiving and screening calls and redirecting to appropriate associates.
- Managing official correspondence.
As a Content development assistant, the following will be required of you:
- Work with content developers/bloggers to source for contents.
- Copy editing.
- Social media monitoring.
- Reporting to the content development team.
- Curate contents.
The following skills will be required of the applicant looking to fill the vacant position:
- Communication skills (IMPORTANT)
- Fluent in English Language
- Interpersonal skills
- Intermediary to skilled computer literacy, ability to type fast is an added advantage
- Have a comprehensive grasp of the English language in terms of sentence structuring, words, grammatical composition.
- Must possess a strong sense of confidentiality.
- Zealous in learning new things
- Work enthusiast
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
1-2 years work experience in related field (Experience with a website/blog will give an added advantage) and related experience in administrative duties.
P.S: The minimum required experience is important, however, do not be discouraged, you can still shoot your shot if you feel you’re a fast learner and adept in carrying out responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Adept in carrying out duties with minimum supervision
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel e.t.c)
- Exceptional negotiation skills, time management and critical thinking
HOW TO APPLY
Any submission that does not follow the aforementioned instructions will be disregarded.
Qualified applicant will be contacted for an interview. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may be interested
20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by Annkio Briggs [video]admin - October 21, 2020
<!-- 20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by Annkio Briggs [video] - ElombahNews HomeVideos20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by…
BREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fireadmin - October 21, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fire - ElombahNews HomeNewsBREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fire
BREAKING: Killing of #EndSARS protesters by the military must be investigated ~ Amnestyadmin - October 21, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: Killing of #EndSARS protesters by the military must be investigated ~ Amnesty - ElombahNews HomePress StatementsBREAKING: Killing of…