Frustrated Mum Abandons Her 8-Year-Old Son At Petrol Station With A Note…You Won’t Believe Why

October 3, 2020
16 Views

Abandoned boy

The abandoned boy

In what will come across as a really startling development, a mum abandoned her eight-year-old son at a petrol station after claiming he was ‘too naughty’ to look after.

Reports in Indonesia have claimed that , the boy was found at the roadside in Pelalawan, Indonesia, clutching a note which said he was dumped because he was “causing problems” at home.

Passersby found the boy sitting at the petrol station late at night and took him to the next village before police were called to the crime  scene, Gridstar reports.

A post on Twitter showed the boy wearing a red jacket, with a cut on his cheek and marks around his mouth.  

Reports say his dad had been violent towards him because he was “naughty and often steals”, which forced his mum to abandon him.

According to Indonesian newspaper Kompas, the child’s parents have been called in by police for questioning to establish the circumstances behind the alleged abuse and abandonment.

The farewell letter said: “Child, forgive me. I am forced to leave you on the street as I’m no longer willing to see you suffer or tortured because of your mischief, every day you are causing problems.

“Forgive me, child. Take good care of yourself.”

Edy Haryanto, a Pangkalan Kuras Police spokesman, said: “Indeed, there are indications of violence against the child.

But we need to understand more about what happened.”

“We will gather all parties to find out the truth of this case.”  

The police spokesman said the investigation into the incident is ongoing.

You may be interested

Entertainment

Local market rebounds as investors gain N59.8bn

admin - October 22, 2020

The Nigerian equities market shrugged off previous day loss as the index gain 0.4 per cent, on Thursday, even as…

6 Feared Dead, 4 Police Stations Burnt In Anambra
News
News

6 Feared Dead, 4 Police Stations Burnt In Anambra

admin - October 22, 2020

/* custom css */ .tdi_75_35b.td-a-rec{ text-align: center; }.tdi_75_35b .td-element-style{ z-index: -1; }.tdi_75_35b.td-a-rec-img{ text-align: left; }.tdi_75_35b.td-a-rec-img img{ margin: 0 auto 0…

Lekki shooting: “I haven’t spoken to President Buhari” – Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video)
Gossip
1 views
Gossip
1 views

Lekki shooting: “I haven’t spoken to President Buhari” – Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video)

admin - October 22, 2020

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has said he is yet to speak with President Muhammadu Buhari over the gunshot incident…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.