We are seeking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
Type: Permanent – Full-time (Working from office)
- Collaborate with editorial team to determine issues’ content and topics.
- Research, write and edit well-written and up-to-date content for online publication.
- Conduct interviews with experts and research, write and analyse a wide range of documents.
- Support colleagues in the drafting and updating of content .
- Ensure an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
- Write content to meet readers’ requirement at all times.
- Optimize content using SEO best practices.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Bachelor’s degree or related educational equivalent.
- Experience in writing or editing digital content.
- Eye for news and a comprehensive understanding of Media Laws.
- Exceptional research abilities with efficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge of SEO writing and content marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grammar and spelling abilities.
- Ability to pitch creative, fresh story ideas and headlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned tasks on time with little supervision.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the creation of a positive team environment.
Application Closing Date: 24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
You may be interested
I have bad breathadmin - September 21, 2019
I noticed that whenever I speak, some people avoid me. Although nobody has confirmed this development, I know that the…
My husband has denied me access to my seven children, woman tells courtadmin - September 21, 2019
A middle-aged woman, Asiya Sambo, had told a Shari’a Court in Magajin Gari, Kaduna, Kaduna State, to compel her former…
‘She fought me with dangerous objects, moved in with her lover who is an Elder in her church’admin - September 21, 2019
Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State has adjourned judgment on the divorce suit brought before it…