PDP Imo Press Statement — The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Imo State has released the list containing the names of the newly elected members of the State Executive Committee of the party.
They include 17 members of the State Working Committee (SWC) and 12 others.
The list was contained in the report prepared by the Electoral Committee on the Imo PDP 2020 State Congress, dated August 2, 2020 and signed by Rt. Hon. Uzo Azubuike (Chairman), Dr. Frank Anaeto (Secretary), Joy Okpabachi (Member), Prince Eze Obioma Ogbulafor (Member), and Mr. Joe Edem Member.
The list is as follows:
1. Engr. Charles Ugwuh – State Chairman.
2. Sir Martin Ejiogu – State Deputy Chairman
3. Sir Chidi Dike – State Vice Chairman – (Zonal Chairman, Okigwe)
4. Chibuisi Obido Magnus – State Vice Chairman – (Zonal Chairman, Orlu)
5. Hon. Paschal Uzoh – State Vice Chairman – (Zonal Chairman, Owerri)
6. Nze Ray Emeaña – State Secretary
7. Hon. Kizito Onuoha – Asst. State Secretary (Owerri Zone)
8. Mr. Njaka Duruiheoma – Asst. State Secretary (Orlu Zone)
9. Hon. Mrs. Amarachi Owuananam Asst. State Secretary (Okigwe Zone)
10. Barr. Josiah Eze – State Treasurer
11. Chief Chidi Uka – Asst. State Treasurer (Owerri Zone)
12. Hon. Timothy Obodozie – Asst. State Treasurer (Orlu Zone)
13. Barr. David Abanihie – Asst. State Treasurer (Okigwe Zone)
14. Nze Law Biaduo – State Organizing Secretary
15. Chief Benet Mere – Asst. State Organizing Secretary (Owerri Zone)
16. Hon. Kelechi Duru – Asst. State Organizing Secretary (Orlu Zone)
17. Mr. Chukwuemeka G. Nwokeke – Asst. State Organizing Secretary (Okigwe Zone)
18. Barr. Bede Ojinmadu – State Financial Secretary
19. Hon. Emmanuel Okoronkwo – Asst. State Financial Secretary
20. Ogubundu Nwadike – State Publicity Secretary
21. Mazi Nmeregini Emenike – Asst. State Publicity Secretary
22. Barr. Kissinger Ikeokwu – State Legal Adviser
23. Barr. Azubuike Ilokasi – Asst. State Legal Adviser
24. Greg Nwadike – State Youth Leader
25. Mr. Chisom Ojukwu – Asst. Youth Leader (Orlu Zone)
26. Aham Onyenobi – Asst. Youth Leader (Owerri Zone)
27. Emmanuel Onyedikachi Nwebo – Asst. State Youth Leader (Okigwe Zone)
28. Mrs. Maria Mbakwe – State Women Leader
29. Hon. Mrs. Obianuju Ihejiagwa – Asst. State Women Leader (Orlu Zone)
30. Mrs. Esther Aguwamba – Asst. State Women Leader (Owerri Zone)
31. Hon. Mrs. Ruth Nsoma Nwokeocha – Asst. State Women Leader (Okigwe Zone)
32. Chief Godson Nwaobasi – State Auditor
33. Cornelius Okere – Asst. State Auditor
34. Hon. Georginia Anyamela – State Ex-officio
35. Mr. Anozie Udenwa – State Ex-officio
36. Mrs. Ogazi O. Dorathy – State Ex-officio
37. Clifford Ahaneku U.
38. Hon. Cecilia O. Chukwukere – State Ex-officio
39. Mrs. Ozioma Agu – State Ex-officio
The State Executive Committee was inaugurated on Monday, August 3, 2020.
State Publicity Secretary,
DISCLAIMER : Opinion articles are solely the responsibility of the author and does not necessarily reflect the views of the publishers of ElombahNews!
Would you like to be receiving ALL Elombah.com links ‘On The Go’ on WhatsApp Or Telegram? If yes, kindly join us here on WhatsApp or Telegram, or provide us your Telephone number via firstname.lastname@example.org or sms/inbox +2349050382526 and you are good to go!
DOWNLOAD The ElombahNews (Elombah.com) Mobile App Here
Send eyewitness accounts/ reports/ articles to email@example.com; follow us on twitter @ElombahNews; like our Facebook page: ElombahNews
For adverts & inquiries, call +447460770987, +2349050382526
You may be interested
20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by Annkio Briggs [video]admin - October 21, 2020
<!-- 20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by Annkio Briggs [video] - ElombahNews HomeVideos20-10-2020: The day Nigeria died ~ by…
BREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fireadmin - October 21, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fire - ElombahNews HomeNewsBREAKING: The Nation newspaper head office on fire
BREAKING: Killing of #EndSARS protesters by the military must be investigated ~ Amnestyadmin - October 21, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: Killing of #EndSARS protesters by the military must be investigated ~ Amnesty - ElombahNews HomePress StatementsBREAKING: Killing of…