Koeman speaks on Dembele leaving Barcelona for Man Utd
Barcelona head coach, Ronald Koeman, has ruled out any possibility of Winger, Ousmane Dembele leaving the club for Manchester United before the transfer window closes on October 5.
Reports had emerged in Spain on Tuesday, claiming Man United have been working on a deal to bring Dembele to England, either on loan or in a permanent deal worth £50m.
However, Koeman has now insisted that he is counting on the World Cup winner to remain at Barcelona, though he did admit that any decision over a transfer would be up to Dembele and the Catalan club.
Asked about the rumours surrounding Dembele’s future, Koeman told reporters at his pre-match press conference on Wednesday ahead of Barcelona’s La Liga clash with Celta Vigo on Thursday: “Dembele’s situation? I’m counting on him.
“He was very good in the first weeks [of pre-season], but he had a downturn last week.
“He trained well today, and I am counting on him. But these are decisions for the club and the player.”
You may be interested
BREAKING: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagosadmin - October 19, 2020
<!-- BREAKING: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos - ElombahNews HomeNewsBREAKING: Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos
#EndSARS Protesters Did Not Pull Of The Jail Break In Benin ~ Reno Omokriadmin - October 19, 2020
Reno Omokri was the Special Assistant on New Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan Several reactions have continue to trail…
There’s hidden agenda in #EndSARS protests, says APC acting chairmanadmin - October 19, 2020
<!-- There’s hidden agenda in #EndSARS protests, says APC acting chairman - ElombahNews HomeNewsThere’s hidden agenda in #EndSARS protests, says…