January 2, 2021
25 Views

The Federal Government has published the passport numbers of 100 travellers, who failed to undergo the mandatory COVID-19 test after returning to Nigeria.

Their details were published by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 on Saturday.

“The PTF has placed travel restrictions on the first 100 passengers for non-compliance to the mandatory Day 7 post-arrival COVID-19 test,” the update read.

It said the restrictions started from January 1, 2021 and would last till June 30, 2021.

The PTF also confirmed that the affected passengers have been notified and will be prevented from out of the country during the period.

The Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, who is also the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, had earlier in the week said the affected travellers would be published before the end of the week.

Nigeria has recorded over 85,000 COVID infections including more than 1,200 associated fatalities, according to the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

You may be interested

News
1 views

Publisher goes into hiding following security threats

admin - April 20, 2021

Publisher goes into hiding following security threats Posted by News Express | 20 April 2021 | 253 times •Daily Nigerian…

3 shot during failed kidnapping attempt
News
2 views
News
2 views

3 shot during failed kidnapping attempt

admin - April 20, 2021

3 shot during failed kidnapping attempt Posted by News Express | 20 April 2021 | 257 times •Gallant Police operatives…

Police breaks silence on invasion of Zone 13 headquarters •Says suspect shot dead, manhunt launched for others
News
2 views
News
2 views

Police breaks silence on invasion of Zone 13 headquarters •Says suspect shot dead, manhunt launched for others

admin - April 20, 2021

Police breaks silence on invasion of Zone 13 headquarters •Says suspect shot dead, manhunt launched for others Posted by News Express…

Leave a Comment