Anthony Joshua forced into coronavirus self-isolation after contact with Prince Charles

March 25, 2020
11 Views

Anthony Joshua is in self isolation after coming into contact with Prince Charles, who recently tested positive for coronavirus.

The British heavyweight champion attended a Commonwealth Day service earlier this month where he met with Prince Charles, as well as The Queen.

Earlier today, news broke the Prince of Wales had become the most high-profile member of the British establishment to contract COVID-19.

A spokesperson from Clarence House had announced Prince Charles showed mild symptoms “but otherwise remains in good health”.

Joshua, who is scheduled to defend his IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles against Kubrat Pulev on June 20, recently came into contact with the heir to the throne.

And while the 30-year-old hasn’t showed any symptoms, he is taking precautionary measures to self-isolate.

AJ is at home following government guidelines, he is fit and well,” a spokesman said.

“He wishes everyone affected a speedy recovery and a huge thank you to all the front line key workers.”

<!–

–>

You may be interested

Nigerian Instagram comedienne, Ada la Pinky talks about whether or not her boobs are real or fake
Gossip
1 views
Gossip
1 views

Nigerian Instagram comedienne, Ada la Pinky talks about whether or not her boobs are real or fake

admin - July 12, 2020

Popular Instagram comedienne, Ada Ebere, better known as Ada la Pinky has said that contrary to people’s belief that she…

Nigerian troops kill scores of bandits, rescue kidnapped victims in Sokoto, Zamfara
News
News

Nigerian troops kill scores of bandits, rescue kidnapped victims in Sokoto, Zamfara

admin - July 12, 2020

The Defence Headquarters says the troops of Operation Hadarin Daji have neutralised scores of bandits during aggressive clearance operations in…

Tottenham vs Arsenal: Arteta apologises to Gunners players after 2-1 loss
News
News

Tottenham vs Arsenal: Arteta apologises to Gunners players after 2-1 loss

admin - July 12, 2020

Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta, has apologised to his players following the Gunners’ 2-1 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.