[PHOTO] Shock as Nigerian dancer is electrocuted to death in Lagos
Nigerian professional dancer and video vixen, Kodak, has died tragically.
According to reports, She reportedly got electrocuted on Wednesday evening while charging her phone at a video director’s home in Omole Estate, Lagos
It was gathered that she was subsequently rushed to a nearby hospital within the Estate, where she was later confirmed dead.
You may be interested
“A girl who has experienced love from her father can’t be washed“ – Toke Makinwaadmin - September 19, 2020
Popular Nigerian OAP and Actress, Toke Makinwa has shared her opinion on the positive effect of girls receiving love from…
Unbelievable! Man Buries His Own Grandchild Alive In Bauchi Shorty After His Daughter Gave Birthadmin - September 19, 2020
File photo Nigerian Tribune reports that a 50 years old man, Bawada Audu of Rimin Zayan village in Toro LGA…
Nigerian lady seen sexually harassing Hausa onion seller on the road (WATCH)admin - September 19, 2020
The video of a Nigerian lady sexually harassing a Hausa onion seller who was trying to sell his market on…